- Job opportunities at Bayards Cove Inn
- We’re open for takeaways on March 29
- Thinking about a 2021 staycation?
- Winter trails in Dartmouth
- Embrace the autumn and walk yourself happy in Dartmouth
- Off the beaten path – our favourite South Devon Beaches
- Grab the kids, bring the dog and enjoy some walks in and around Dartmouth this half term
- Savour the flavours while drinking your own wine every Tuesday
- Roasts are back on the menu this Sunday
- Our latest reviews 🙂
- We’ve won GOLD!
- Why we love dogs at Bayards Cove Inn
- We like to blow our own trumpets!
- Breakfast like a king in Dartmouth
- Valentine’s at Bayards Cove Inn
- It’s that most wonderful time of the year
Welcome To Bayards Cove Inn
Welcome to Bayards Cove Inn, our ancient boutique hotel where history seeps from the walls, and where we welcome you, your children and your dogs.
Our licensed restaurant and bar promises a delicious seasonal menu inspired by the surrounding coast and countryside and our seven luxurious bedrooms, all ensuite, are a place to relax, unwind, and enjoy everything Dartmouth and the South Hams have to offer.
We look forward to welcoming you soon,
Alasdair Hooper, General Manager
Stay with us and indulge every comfort and luxury you could want for the perfect mini break. We have seven beautiful rooms, some with cove and river views, two of which are family suites.
Our restaurant offers delicious seasonal food created for every taste, including plant-based, meat feasts, locally landed fresh fish and famous Dartmouth crab, all prepared by our head chef Danny. You can find out more about him here.
We serve breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and supper in our award-winning restaurant.