- A walk from Bayards Cove Inn to Gallants Bower
- A calendar of tempting offers for 2024 at Bayards Cove Inn
- Celebrate the New Year at Bayards Cove Inn
- Sunday roasts are back at Bayard’s Cove Inn
- Festive feasting at Bayards Cove Inn
- Explore Dartmouth’s stunning walks on early Autumn days
- Free meals for kids at Bayards Cove Inn
- Bayards Cove Inn’s early evening menus allow time to eat and explore extraordinary Dartmouth
- Monty Halls Sets Sail for Generation Sea Change
- Enjoy an amble with your dog to Sugary Cove
- Have you ever just sat on Bayards Cove and watched the world sail by?
- Enjoy May in south Devon with rooms available at Bayards Cove Inn
- A feast fit for a king at Bayards Cove Inn during the Coronation
- Would you like to treat yourself to a luxury stay at Bayards Cove Inn?
- Book a March break at Bayards Cove Inn, and more about this magical mystical month
- 20% off all rooms at Bayards Cove Inn until Easter
- We have some really exciting news to share!
- Did you know, Tuesdays at Bayards Cove Inn are ‘locals BYO bottle of wine’ nights?
- Happy 10th Anniversary Emily Dickinson
- 🌟 A winter warmer just for you 🌟
- We’ve won a coveted AA rosette and four Gold stars for our accommodation
- Bayards Cove Inn’s early supper club is back on the menu
- Sunday roasts are back on the menu at Bayards Cove Inn
- Just for you!
- GOLD at the Food Drink Devon Awards
- September stays and stunning sunsets
- The Dartmouth Royal Regatta Beings this Saturday
- Last minute availability Dartmouth Regatta Week 26th – 29th August
- Julie Archer – supervisor by day, novelist by night
- Meet our general manager Hannah Veale
- Jump on the ferry to Kingswear, and head out to Froward Point
- Special high tea in honour of HRH The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- Who’s EGG-cited for Easter?
- We’ve got a spring and silver in our steps
- Mother’s Day at Bayards Cove Inn
- Finalists in the Visit Devon Tourism Awards 2021-22
- Have you booked your Valentine’s meal at Bayards Cove Inn?
- Why do we love Dartmouth?
- It’s January – let’s kick on into 2022 and celebrate our 10th anniversary!
- Christmas is coming…book a festive meal at Bayards Cove Inn
- Come along to our Supper Club – Sunday to Thursday, 5pm – 6.30pm
- Our weekday Lunch Club is back
- Last minute availability from Saturday, October 16th, 2021
- Our perfect day out at the Dartmouth Food Festival
- It’s GOLD at the Food Drink Devon Awards
- Last minute availability tonight and tomorrow (September 9 & 10, 2021)
- Why autumn is the perfect time for a break
- Last minute availability August 27, 28 and 29
- Temporary changes at Bayards Cove Inn
- Double Gold for the Bayards’ team
- We’ve won GOLD at the Taste of the West Awards
- Our head chef Danny rustles up a simple pasta dish for you to try at home
- A glorious walk from Bayards Cove Inn where you’ll see extraordinary coastal views, countryside and wildlife
- A very potted history of Dartmouth’s seafaring past
- Off the beaten path – our favourite South Devon Beaches
- Grab the kids, bring the dog and enjoy some walks in and around Dartmouth this summer
- Why we love dogs at Bayards Cove Inn
- Breakfast like a king in Dartmouth
- Put Bayards Cove Inn on your bucket list
- Winter trails in Dartmouth
- Embrace the autumn and walk yourself happy in Dartmouth
- Savour the flavours while drinking your own wine every Tuesday
- Roasts are back on the menu this Sunday
- Our latest reviews 🙂
- We’ve won GOLD!
- We like to blow our own trumpets!
- Valentine’s at Bayards Cove Inn
- It’s that most wonderful time of the year
Welcome To Bayards Cove Inn
Welcome to Bayards Cove Inn, our ancient boutique hotel where history seeps from the walls, and where we welcome you, your children and your dogs.
Our licensed restaurant and bar promises a delicious seasonal menu inspired by the surrounding coast and countryside and our seven luxurious bedrooms, all ensuite, are a place to relax, unwind, and enjoy everything Dartmouth and the South Hams have to offer.
We look forward to welcoming you soon,
Hannah Veale, General Manager
Stay with us and indulge every comfort and luxury you could want for the perfect mini break. We have seven beautiful rooms, some with cove and river views, two of which are family suites.
Our restaurant offers delicious seasonal food created for every taste, including plant-based, meat feasts, locally landed fresh fish and famous Dartmouth crab, all prepared by our head chef Danny. You can find out more about him here.
We serve breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and supper in our award-winning restaurant.